COVID SECURE RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
A Message to our members at The Potters House Stevenage Church regarding Reopening from Sunday 6th September onwards
These are some the health and safety guidelines we will follow:
1. If you have travelled from a Coronavirus positive area or come into contact with COVID-19, we ask that you watch the service online only.
2. If you are currently sick or have a COVID symptoms, please do not attend the service and watch the service online only.
3. Those who are at greater risk, i.e. the elderly and or those who have underlying health issues, we strongly advise that you continue to watch the services online.
4. We would ask that you continue using the . However, for those attending, if you can only give Cash or Cheque donations for whatever reason, please note the offering bucket will not be passed around but left on the side table for you to place with an envelope. This is a temporary solution for the time being.
5. EVERY PERSON will be required to sanitize their hands on entering the building. Sanitizers will be present in the auditorium also.
6. We will be adhering to and practicing the Government social distancing guidelines, including refraining from handshaking and hugging, etc.
7. All parties should adhere to social distancing guidelines. 2 metres or 1 metre with actions taken to reduce the risk of transmission (where 2 metres is not viable) between households are acceptable.
8. Wearing face masks subject to Government guidelines is now mandatory. If you do not have a mask, we will have a limited number available, so I encourage you to get your own one.
9. Jade Da Silva who manages the children church is a qualified and Ofsted registered childminder who will manage the children safely and ensure they are in a clean environment. Any queries please call 07506 986292.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07965 367204.